The BitPulse, LLC strives to make its website and services accessible for all users, including people with disabilities. We try to comply with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
The BitPulse, LLC is monitored and tested regularly by internal accessibility consultants to identify any usability issues as well as discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site. We are always open to suggestions and feedback. Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
As we continue to improve our Web site, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement, so you will know the progress we are making.
We value your opinions. If you have comments, questions or recommendations, please contact us and let us know.